SMASH Monsters Android Launch!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2015.

1. im megankz on smash

2. Ok... :|

3. I can't even start to type my user name without it crashing ??

4. I deleted smash but I think my username was CareBearCrystal. People thought I was a boy.? WC is fun since you don't need speakers (which I don't know has changed since a few months ago.) You can also change your name for free, within limits before, which is helpful since I've had more than like 50 name changes here.

5. Ah ha! This is a parody of Rampage! Thanks to all who walled me the name and who said it on this thread.

6. it keep kicking me when im on a certain level

7. The game smash is not compatable with my phone please do something of that i really want to play that game. :)

8. FWP

9. hahahahahahaha I have yet to see a more accurate comment

10. Anyone else having problems with smash monsters? Mine keeps force closing and Im level 3

11. Yeah, there are some bugs on the android version. It wont let me "transform" monsters either. Just email support your issues at support@athinkingape.com. Hopefully, they can help.

12. It wont even let me log on...it's broken

13. The original ios version that was released like 2 years ago was better. The new version sucks, there is no thought required whatsoever. At least before you had to time the special attacks perfectly and the monsters did different patterns. This version is beyond lame.

14. Yea it's awesome

15. Yea it's awesome really