Sketch Design Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Jaws, May 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ll love you forever my dear

[​IMG]

2. dis one gunna win. like no way it doesnt

3. Digital art is allowed? Black in white paper😁?

purrcrastination likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    I haven’t tried anything in this particular style before, but :) [​IMG]

5. Image link didn’t work correctly, let me try again.

6. [​IMG]

Here we go. The correctly formatted version of my submission. I haven’t tried anything in this style before, but I found inspiration in this challenge.

Oly, Lavender_tea, Hooters and 10 others like this.
  7. Henloo🤍 I decided to draw a portrait, picturing someone very important to me, and without whom I wouldn’t be here today🥰
    I also chose not to post an actual picture of that person because well it can’t be deleted from here, but I wouldn’t mind sharing in private if the judges are interested to see the referrence i used💕
    [​IMG]

EmoTeeTea, Oly, Rainie and 14 others like this.
  8. No coz a screen isnt paper

9. Dayumm 🤯👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Angelicious likes this.
  10. 😍i love it!!!!!

11. Noblesse, Sylvina, Oly and 13 others like this.
  12. j0rdan likes this.
  13. Wowowowowow, I don't know how many people I've talked to about this movie not know what it is. Such a good movie!!!

InkdMedusa and PopcornGirl like this.
  14. We 🍩 tolerate plagiarism. Just because you drew it, does not mean it’s yours.
    Reminder that taking inspiration is okay, directly copying isn’t. Please refrain from recreating art you see online, this isn’t what this contest is about. 🖤 If you are unsure about anything, you can wall/PM me or any of the judges✨
    [​IMG]

15. It was brought to my attention that my first post wasn’t original enough so I’d like to re enter with this sketch.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.