Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree completely on luck.but if u max stat items atleast those which r maxable chances of u getting ultra rare Ava increases that's how I got helvetica n most ppl did too.
    U can gift key but not stat item that's just plain ridiculousness

2. wish I had known about this team work thing ..... hmm

3. Ata, you should undestand that if people complain(that's all I see in forums nowadays), you should change something&you're doing something wrong. The only thing that you're doing is making it worse. Now I know what to expect in the next days: 100 ecs gift, 1t gift... then only cat cafe will drop in the next hunt? Not cool.

4. @Pimd

Whys the rate on getting Avis so low? Out of 5 keys I get the FEMALE common avatar.

5. if you are in b2b cc club you dont need to complain imo

6. Opened 10 got nada

7. Is there any chance of the antique skateboards being added to the spinner? I have been saving up coins since the last hunt up to 9,000 coins and I see no point in wasting them to get cash if there is no hunt items added to it

8. No :lol: .

9. Me too.....:|

10. NOowadays NOT EVEN in b2b you can get the rare items or avas, js.

11. 20ish keys and all I got was the male common. At the very least, keep the common avatars as one of the first things opened with keys.

12. I like the pink skate queen and west coast skater the best. :) ?

13. O.M.G LOOKING baddAss

14. Are there going to be gifts this hunt?

15. I used 15 keys and not one avi. Ata why wouldn't you change the spinner like the last hunt? Ata is just money hungry.

16. I'm Caucasian and am sick of all Caucasian avas. I can't imagine how everyone else must feel.

17. Hence no point spending money, you won't get anything if your luck is bbaaddddd

18. I see it funny now that b2b cc breed of players are starting to complain about hunts too.

19. Two keys open no common avatar pimd not cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.