Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I laughft

2. ?they lowered it from 500 to 200...does that mean the max drop on cc is 200 now?

3. Loooooop

4. Hi there, we didn't lower how many you need to get a key, the forum post's information was incorrect and has been corrected.
    Drop rates remain the same and have not been adjusted.

5. Put keys on spinner kthxbai

6. That moment when you get the wrong gender avi.

7. Thanks for giftable stat items :)

8. Make all the stat items giftable! Why only the high end ones? Please change your minds on gifting low stat items as well!

9. where are the 1t gifts

10. same thing I'm thinking

11. Why do you want 500/500 stat items? Just go buy some pots :)

12. I haven't read that

13. Woaj

14. Only thing it's missing is the spinner and a new copyrighted avi halfway through the hunt๎’

15. i think it sucked. But after hearing g how people send all gift able items form alt to max main n get the rare avas and multiple ultra drops then transfer back to alts I think this spreads out the fairness of drops being luck and random

16. ^ ppl do that coz its impossible to get 500 keys in 14 days.we have life for gods sake.so u work with few players max items and get avi.
    If they had made it logical with keys I would support u but 500+ items really?

17. The more hunts I participate, the more dissapointed I become! I understand ata wants to try different types of hunt in order to make hunts more interesting! But It's just such unfair for your customers, who really spend much for your game, to just get low stats items and no chance of whether the rare avis or the high stats items! Before we had the chances of helping each other to get the rare avis or rare items, but sadly teamwork is not appreciated in this hunt! Dear apes, you are just trying to cut down your potential profit by constructing the hunt rules this way!
    Your ex loyal customer?๎ž?

18. 500+ plus the ones with infinite, means it makes no difference .. It's all based on luck, some ppl got rare ava on key #1 and I'm sure some lucky bloke gonna get the 55% Ava on key #1 , while others open 200,300,400 keys and get only basic Ava ...
    Get used to it, cuz it appears this is the new trend with hunts

19. What it really is, these luck hunts,are a good portion of those players who spend real life cash on this game are just subsidizing noobs and players who don't spend ๎’๎ 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.