Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there a max on these dang cats?

2. not all items have max

3. Lucky-dip hunts are not enjoyable and take away the sense of achievement generated from hard work that previous hunts created. A few hunts ago, if you worked hard you got the rare avis. The disillusionment created from this new style of hunt will have many players spending less money on PIMD.

4. Release new gifts

5. I love the avatars :D

6. I miss the throwback hunts too, bring it back ata!!!

7. What's the stats on the guitar and guitar case thing?

8. The cat thing is giftable. Most don't seem to be

9. Seriously ATA....when I can get rare avi....?

10. Why is it every time I try to get avatar I never get them

11. Today's Drop of the Day is......

August 27
    2X Skate Key Drops!

12. to think people actually had a chance at ultra rare avis now people open hundreds of boxes and see nothing 

13. I have gotten a ultra rare avatar with 37 keys.

15. I know right

17. Anyone know what's a recycled Board cufflinks? I received it from the shoebox but don't seem to find it.

18. This is so dirty of ATA you make us do this crazy hunts yet don't give us different parties to hunt in other then cat cafe and pizza pop uggh...I'm so sick of these key hunts we party and party and party opening 100s of keys to crap.....I would love to see the parties go back to the old ways at least then hard work paid off ....and fix the wheel is got lame you could at least put avatars or hunt items in it.....Smh what a way to treat you customers Ata

19. No potd or ppotd for the day. It's bad ata. What are you doing ata? We want answers.

20. No potd sucks and opening 167 keys total with no rare avi sucks. What the heck! ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.