Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today's drop of the day?

2. That's cool

3. What was the august 18 and 20 special?

4. Can I exchange my avatar to female one? :(

6. Horrible hunt I don't have a single avi for this hunt gold diggers?

7. Why this rare thing every time . Hate it

8.  you can't exchange avi's either you got them or you don't

9. Key hunts are getting old, if we're gonna have a hunt might as well make em the way they used to be... Now we just spend 2 weeks and countless hours to get common avatars and stat items?

10. Hunt nowadays are not motivating because no matter how many keys you've earned, there's still no guarantee that your efforts will pay off  It's like Oh I have a key, I'll open it. *poof* This again?!  It's better not to expect anything. I'll just be thankful if ever I get a rare ava 

12. Could we have the old style hunts back. Really frustrating when it all just seems to come down to luck, better when there's a definite goal to work towards. Also, wasting hours every day finding potd not fair as some people wake up in time for the parties to have been found already.

14. I agree with others we should be able to exchange avi's. Like say I theirs two common avi's I want the male first cause I'm a male.

15. Sick of these hunts I hate how I never get the rare avatars cause no matter how many keys you open you only get the 100 patches or cats or crap......grrr once can I open a avatar.....I want the old hunts back at least if we worked hard we got the drops not play Russian rulet

16. No matter how frustrated or unhappy we are, ata is just going to ignore us and continue doing what they like because we will still continue to do those crappy hunts/events...
    ?Sick of luck hunt?

17. These hunts suck.. Bring back old hunt like party animal and film snob... Party for items, not keys

18. any word on re-gift able items? which are and are not? :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.