Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank the LORD

2. Today is 2x skate key drops and we just finished potd. Well what you know. We getting less than pp. Really I hope this gets fixed soon. Was getting 70 and 80. No one got over 60 in fa101

3. lame

4. It is lame to be getting less today than yesterday. Maybe we will get an extra 500 for inconvenience. Like in past.

5. Blue hair 

6. Hey there, I checked out your club's party history.
    You did 38 actions in Prank Primer yesterday and got 101 Skateboards. Today you did only 26 actions in Fake Art and got 55 skateboards. The drop rates on Skateboards has not decreased relative to the actions you have contributed to party completions.

7. Third

8. Some items is not regiftable huh?

9. Damn....maybe next time you should....look twice ?

10. Haha they shut you right up

11. Maybe You Should Increase The Percetage Of Getting Avatars Some Of The Low Kcs Players Love To Get Ava's Just Like Before So All Players Is Happy To Get The Common Avatars Instead Of High Percentage Of Getting The Showcase Items They Want Avatars Not Only Showcase Items We Need Avatars 

12. I want that Punk skate queen so badly

13. Hunts like before were way better brehs

Gotta collect a sertain number of objects to get a sertain avatar
    Now just luck? Dayum lame to the hizle maxizle

14. I Just Wanna Get The Boarding School Teacher Pimd Pleasee Just Give The Common Avatars To Me All I wanted Is That No Other Thingg

15. I got the premium Ava 

16. GWAPO NUNG NAKA-SUIT 
    LABLAYP KO NA YUN, CHAR. 

17. I will take that as a no ?

18. How come after 20+ keys I only have the male common avi? Lots of others have both common ones. All I am getting is stat items.

19. How come I've got hardly any items?
    Oh yeah, I don't play much at all anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.