Skaters Gonna Skate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I join in plz

2. dude i said it on previous page :x imma complain too to feel the struggle off cc clubs

3. cause haters gonna hate hate hate hate

4. What's the max for the items? 

5. tec deck crew

6. ∞ is the max on some, others 100,50,30 etc so u can have ∞ number of keys and not get a good avatar 

8. My tut-in-law 

9. Yo lemme get that punk skate king ?.

10. So lame how keys r not added to the spinner. And its so lame that the spinner gives u hatch 9 timed out of 10

11. What's your problem with trade, ATA? ?
    Why are these items not giftable? ??

12. 5 keys no avatar not even a common one this is stupid as hell??

13. Pimd I was wondering if you guys know yet if you'll have keys or not on the spinner for the upcoming Halloween hunt? I'm super looking forward to it and really hope the Halloween spinner has keys I'm already saving up for it :D

14. Out of the five keys lucky to get one avatar, I would do anything for the blue hair one to get ?

15. Will we have higher chances for rare ava or items if we max the lower stats? Or are the rare drops just random???

16. It's not about just the lowest stat item. It's about the fact that I like to trade sometimes. The items that are 4k/4k etc. are still good items to trade. Maybe I want to trade a variety of low stat item for the DDOTD etc.
    I also have no issue with gifting the 500/500 low stat item to a friend just to be nice. Not every item I send to someone has to be involved in a trade.

Just my thought processes on this. And I have never had an issue with people/friends/alts etc. maxing low stat gifts on one account. I know a person did it for the Baewatch hunt. This person maxed the maxable items and would take people's keys. He then would open them and send them the stat item that came out. It is a good strategy that should be allowed.

17. Oooh punk skate queen looks so cool, better than the ultra rare avi

18. The first drop item is skate clock ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.