Skater Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Omg 50 to max 100b gifts hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    This is really funny !!
    Keep it up devs.
    Next up 1t gifts 500 to max :lol:
    U guys must be so proud

2. Watermelmet... Melmet.. Sounds like something a baby would try to say ?

3.  pimd is shutting down soon. Hence, they're making money off us any way they can.

4. Ec gift for Ec gift? Wall me.

5. if i say lame they will say im spamming so ill say its stupid now

6. only need 1 of each

7. 100b really?
    Pretty much over the expensive gifts, don't mind if every now and then but this is becoming a joke ??

8. What a joke.. smh

9. Only Cat Cafe noobs** with 1 fight lost, from a pro, will be maxed on these gifts.

These people will not attempt or look upon Pvp nor war. Misc is used as an 'invisible shield'. What is this invisible shield now? It does not make a hit more successful.

Misc bonus used consist of hard work and long time playing; now it's spend spend spend.

Those who can afford* it won't use it for it's purpose.

What is the point of them anymore?

* The majority of those who can afford it will be cat cafe noobs.

** Cat Cafe Noobs are those who do not want anything to do with pvp and just want to spend for a 'hard' account

10. Found a typo. I meant a hit on cat cafe. 2nd paragraph, last sentence.

11. Thank you, Jiggy. You nailed it. Just another way to protect the ccbc's from the rest of us.

13. good call jiggy

14. It was funny at first,
    Now it's just gotten way out of hand...

Ata^
    ... is so fat off our money it gonna get stuck in door soon...

15. I will get maxed by selling my rare items and my body. pls no forum ban for jokes

16. Stop being a Noob Jiggy 

17. There is no proof that misc bonus even does anything, it could be just a way for devs to "improve pimd economy". But who knows 

18. Even if people did only Cat Cafe, unless if they were already sitting on money (Which I thought most people used all their money on last hunts gifts), they would still need 5 tril to max in two days. Yikes! This game is seriously becoming all about Cat Cafe.