Skater Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 21, 2015.

1. yes but still u could afford to trade fully with others so u and others can afford it hence its not expensive

2. u cud sell all your tuts enough for max plunder then buy dns and just dn on open cafes and dv to all the small stat players 

3. Preach!

4. Ooright ty for tips matesss!!but since ata doesnt reply to my feedback 

Stop this crap of 750b gifts n be reasonable ty

5. Stop trying to defend ATA lol, 750b is a lot to ask for to get maxed and that's that

6. Why don't you come out with gift worth 1T each. ?

7. me defending ata ? dude apparently you dont know me at all, and if you wana prove a point then do some actions when someone is maxed on gift how he wana prove its expensive if he can afford to max himself of it ?

8. No ones asking or trying to prove u a point lol^
    As I said I traded and got them from my alt not everyone has alts with 750b on them.
    And ata doesn't respond to feedback and they even told me to post in forum so here I m.
    Ty for giving my post attention BTW I m sure they will read.
    And many ppl haven't even yet made 750 whole pimd life so that's really unfair and too much.

9. And isn't it a good thing a person who's maxed and knows trouble to max posting ?
    Or u want someone with 5-10 coasts n raging how will I max n all .lol.

10. i respect your opinion dnt get me wrong and i didnt say u have to prove me anything, u gave ur opinion and i gave mine

11. Stop trying to defend ATA lol, 750b is a lot to ask for to get maxed and that's that[/quote]
    me defending ata ? dude apparently you dont know me at all, and if you wana prove a point then do some actions when someone is maxed on gift how he wana prove its expensive if he can afford to max himself of it ?[/quote]
    I could max if I sold every single item I have, just because someone is maxed doesn't mean it's not expensive. Please got maxed on bum bags and that alone cost I think 1t

12. Ugh screwed up that quoting

13. yes you did

14. It wouldn't let me quote after 3 quotes so tried to remove the first comment

15. again i get your point but i still believe in my opinion and respect yours

16. Already Maxed on dogs

17. U said that like u won a Oscar or something...are we supposed to be impressed?

18. The skate hunt gifts have left the store, but we've got a couple bonus gifts for you to aim for until this Friday.

Get 'em while they're hot!

BONUS GIFTS

Watermelmet
    Complete with goggles, because the helmet by itself isn't quirky enough.

+1,000,0000/+1,000,000 | Max count: 50 | Cost: 100,000,000,000 Cash

Skelmetor
    So metal, you'll want to wear it all the time.

+25,000/+25,000 | Max count: 30 | Cost: 50 EC

Bonus Gifts are here until FRIDAY September 4th, NOON PDT

19. cool 100b gift max of 5t ?