UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wish I could post on others wall when still silenced

mom142 likes this.
  2. The wall is a public in-game channel. If you really need to talk to someone, you can add them.

Maddi_Matsu and Rizky like this.
  3. She usually does ๐Ÿ’€ I commented on a forum the other day from June mentioning her and a couple hours later itโ€™s locked๐Ÿ˜‚

mom142 likes this.
  4. Me gusta :)

5. Probably because you necrobumped a thread, not necessarily because it mentioned her ใƒผ unless it was about her moderation, because then the lock would also be for breaking ToU.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. It was both

7. >bumps an old thread that breaks ToU
    >thread gets locked
    > "LySsA lOcKeD iT bEcAuSe ShE iS oBsEsSeD wItH hEr RePuTaTiOn"

8. The dead walk among us during Spooktober everybody.

DemonGoddess10 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Hey guys I like the new pool ivied

10. ...What

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. I just said she was abusing her mod powers ๐Ÿ˜‚ then boom locked

12. For the record, I don't even know what thread is being talked about ๐Ÿฅด
    In other words, it wasn't me who locked it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    But from what others have said, it seems like it was a valid lock ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

h8trs pls donut feel discouraged, i'm sure you'll find sum new to hate on me for tomorrow.
    sending my luv ๐Ÿ’•

Atlas, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. Ty for proving Muschiโ€™s point.

Muschi likes this.
  14. So you broke ToU when you necrobumped an old thread? Which is exactly what I said. You aren't allowed to make public accusations about specific users and you aren't allowed to air grievances about moderators in forums (or public channels at all).

I suggest you better aquaint yourself with the rules of this app, before you start pointing fingers about moderators abusing their power of enforcing it. How can you know if they're not properly enforcing ToU if you don't even know ToU bruv?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. I mean itโ€™s ones public opinion so why not and yes Iโ€™ve read through the rules I just feel as if I should speak my own mind

16. Thereโ€™s opinions and then thereโ€™s slander, youโ€™re not spreading the former.

17. Back ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ plz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ k ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thx ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ baii ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. So I was silenced for reasons that say I said I was 15. 1 I'm not 15 2 I was hacked by my sister so is ot possible to be unsilenced

19. You need to send a help ticket to appeal a silence. You can do this by pressing the gear icon in the upper left hand corner of your home screen, and selecting "Help". Then tap "New Ticket" and be very detailed (aka a lot more than what you said in this post lol) in what the silence was for and why you believe the silence was issued incorrectly.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  20. I'm not questioning the legitimacy of your age, but anybody could use this excuse after saying they were underage. It should also be pointed out that your sister "hacking" your account is considered account sharing, as you allowed her use of your details in some way. This in itself is against TOU and silencable on admittance. Your silence being overturned seems unlikely. Perhaps just wait it out.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.