UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I get silenced for posting "AdD mE fOr ArPeE" in campus chat, but these girls advertising onlyfans or giving out Snapchat or the dudes saying "add me if you want daddy to dominate you" get off scotch-free. πŸ™„ You're silencing the wrong people, ATA!

Chloe666 likes this.
  2. RP requests are for pub, and advertising 3rd party apps and socials is against ToU. Sometimes mods miss things, doesn't mean one is acceptable and the other isn't.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. In addition, you can always take a screenshot, upload to imgur, and share the link in a help ticket or send to a moderator when you see violations. If you want to help.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I wasn't actually asking for roleplay. I was mocking all the shitty, thirsty noobs that keep getting away with it. 99% of the time I'm reporting these people and posting on their walls that they can't do that or should take it to pub. πŸ™„ But whatever. I do all this work and get cussed out and threatened trying to help the mods, and then I get silenced.

5. Its unfortunate but jokes that break ToU still break ToU. It's happened to me for a joke before too. You can try to appeal it via help ticket but it may be upheld.

Maddi_Matsu, Jona and Day like this.
  6. πŸ’“πŸ’– was my day to be my best friend in life

7. My account was expelled need help acc name-Delhi19

8. Send a help ticket. But if you were banned it was probably for a good reason.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. o_ONkjkkhjjjjjjjjukikukhnl

11. Hkhuuuuxrstcccffftyux

12. Ciao soon Electra😘 e ani I 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢cucciolo [​IMG] :)

13. Forums is English only 🌈

Maddi_Matsu, Eva, Day and 1 other person like this.
  14. First day of CollegeπŸ™„

15. AllΓ΄ tout le monde et les mec sexi je vous aime les mec

16. Bonjour. Please note that forums is English only.

Muschi likes this.
  17. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€°πŸ½πŸ™…πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€±πŸ½πŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

18. πŸ’”πŸ€¬πŸ˜€
    You πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸŽ€​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.