UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. If you got silenced for just mentioning an xbox game then you should write a ticket and appeal that silence.
    acceptable things to post when wanting to discuss games would be for example,
    “add me if you play skyrim”
    “wall me to talk about skyrim”
    where the third party information would come in is if you posted something like,
    “add me if you want to play skyrim with me”
    “add me on xbox”
    hopefully that makes sense to you!

Barbwyre, ALittleBirdie and Muschi like this.
  2. That makes total sense! Thank you. So just specify that I want to talk about it instead. I was quoted saying, "ranked arenas, anyone?" So this makes more sense now. Thank you.

4. They consider it slandering.

5. Hey @XerAil here are the new silencing policy, hope yew go through it 🃏

XerAil likes this.
  6. Hi i was silenced for 7days cause i wrote "can anyone add me on pimd trading gc", this isn't fair like for what have i been silenced for?? I just wanted to join a group in pimd itself it is not like i wrote line trading gc or discord trading gc.

7. Send a help ticket to appeal your silence.

Barbwyre likes this.
  8. You got silenced for 7 days coz you have already been silenced once before within the last month

9. Yeah i just did some time ago

10. Seeing how trading gcs aren't usually a thing on PIMD itself and is often on a 3rd party application, your message seemed to have been interpreted as asking for 3rd party. Since you've sent it a ticket, you'd just have to wait.

Usually they respond to tickets within 24 hours but with the chaos of BF they may take longer.

SavageNixi3 and Muschi like this.
  11. They denied

12. As delight said, typically trading group chats aren't on PIMD itself and was interpreted to mean a 3rd party app solicitation. Next time i would recommend saying something like "can i be added to a pimd group chat in game for trading?" Or something along those lines. 💙

Barbwyre, Azari, Delight and 2 others like this.
  13. This is so interesting. I can't believe I only just now saw this thread. Do people really try to impersonate ATA? 🤣 outrageous

Azari likes this.
  14. All the time

Hoeseidon, -Luc- and Muschi like this.
  15. You've no idea 💀

-Luc- likes this.
  16. I've seen a handful in my time here.

-Luc- likes this.
  17. I’ve seen a handful of people getting silenced for soliciting bentos for rp? Why exactly is offering role play on a rp game a tou violation? When it’s only been a recent surge of this.

Not sure how farming for bentos is ok if roleplay for bentos isn’t 😂?

Your new mods making new rules these days

EatMyHelloKitty and Kain like this.

18. Roleplay counts as a "non-tradeable", so it shouldn't be exchange for in-game items.

Roleplay in general is fine, saying you'll do rp for bentos/misc/$$ is not fine. If you really think about it, ATA is just trying to discourage what's essentially in-game sex work. So although I can understand the argument of "why is farming for bentos okay but not rp!", I think they are very different.

It isn't a rule new mods made up, this rule is backed by the devs. Anyone who feels like their silence was unfair can always submit a help ticket. 🥸

Azari, Reckless, Campus and 4 others like this.
  19. Dope

Intoxication likes this.
  20. We have pimps?