UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. So, if I'm asking this right, would it or would it not be cool if I asked in the pub for instance. "Would anyone like to Snap 😎 need new friends to talk to +18 😁" ? Or would that be violating your code of "3rd party applications"?

2. You are soliciting personal information so it’s not just the “code of 3rd party applications”

renamed29240 and Muschi like this.
  3. That’s how I see it but a mod or devs will have an official answer.

#63 GoddessHailey, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2021
  4. You are correct. That’s 3rd Party Solicitation. 👍🏼🐝

5. Interesting and very informative so as long as I'm not going over the borderline with asking for personal information and stating anything about 3rd party application and or solicitation, it would be fine if asking "would anyone like to talk?" I don't know if I'm still missing something or not

6. Asking if anyone would like to talk would be okay. The issue was you asking to talk on another app.

7. Hello Dear ATA,
    I respect the silencing policy and I'm very much satisfied from the new updated 2021 silencing policy..
    But sir/ma'am
    If its silenceable on walling or posting in pub/campus "XYZ is a scammer" then why its not silenceable when a player wall a club admin "XYZ is In sfw. Droping or Hosting?"
    Because he didn't wrote the word 'for scamming ' or any other reason?

Many clubs are not sfw friendly so they instantly kick a player who is told to be in sfw. Without asking for proof or any other investigaton.

I'm sorry but bullies/scammers and other extraordinary players doing it and they bulling playes like this. they make admins to drop victim from a non sfw friendly club.

I just want to know why is not silenceable when its seems like defamation of a player.

Thankyou 🙏

8. I recommend sending a help ticket if you want to ask a question directly to ATA.

9. Ok ok I'll do it from now. Thankyou ma'am.

10. For a quick answer from a Moderators perspective, telling a club admin “XYZ is in sfw, dropping or hosting?” is not silenceable like “XYZ is a scammer” is because saying a player is in sfw is not defamation.

Young, Campus, Joy and 7 others like this.
  12. Can someone help me…? I was silenced for saying “looking for friends, people under 20 (indicating those who are 20, 19, or 18…” however I was silenced forever? My message was taken out of context. I did not mean those under 17… or else I would of said under 17 💀 I am literally 18!!! I wanted to talk to ppl my age hence why I said under 20 but I didn’t mean under 17!! This is so dumb

minuit likes this.
  13. Send a help ticket and in the future specify what you're looking for and above when soliciting. All numbers above 20 are acceptable on game, but only 3 under are.

Intoxication, Joy, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  14. LOL poor Tatiana :(

Campus, unity46 and Intoxication like this.
  15. I am glad to know that the number of allowable club advertisements has been raised!

16. I am so glad this has been updated. Been waiting for this particular post for awhile 😩👌🏼 Now the crap we see can be silenceable instead of bs

17. In order to make those of us who get silenced know that things are being done fairly, ATA must restore the announcement feature for when someone is silenced.

18. Fuck no. Then campus would just be spammed with that constantly. They are constantly banning and silencing people probly hundreds per day

Barbwyre likes this.
  19. This led to a lot of players being harassed and I don't see it making a return any time soon. But the rules are available to check out and people can always send a ticket if they think it was an unfair silence