UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. And your information is very much appreciated Atlas. Although i most likely won't receive a response from the devs I'm glad there's a place for me to voice my frustrations. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Muschi, Atlas and Twltches like this.
  2. Promoting 3rd party sites is against tou on all games ever. No dev wants people drawing players away from their app

3. ๐Ÿ’€

4. I understand and I personally agree that it would be helpful if the silencing policy was more easily accessible. Being added to the tutorial or as a quick link somewhere could be nice.

hkol, Muschi, Wi1tches and 1 other person like this.
  5. We will pursue justice

6. Can't you talk to the devs or someone higher than you as obviously the devs will never listen to us (non devs or mods) and that has been very known since they never fixed or changed any problems but still want us to give them money like it's cash all that we are asking is for them to be more transparent with us and help us since we are constantly feeding their entire family and more and since they won't listen to us then you need to help

Wi1tches likes this.
  7. The pimd devs do work for the larger entity that is ATA, which has some rules across the board for all their games. The third party advertising rule is one of them. These devs may not have the ability to make changes to the overall Terms of Use, since it's legal terms likely set in place by the higher ups. But I mean yeah it can be mentioned to them. I would just acknowledge that some things might not be up to the people we can contact directly.

As for adding the rules/policy to the tutorial or somewhere easily accessed, that would be something they can possibly look into.

Muschi, Delight, Leigh and 1 other person like this.
  8. DominicanPapii said: โ†‘
    Yea i know that and its lame๐Ÿ˜‚ i could see if it was discord or sum which the whole entire pimd is on but whatever ๐Ÿ’€

9. tati is hoe ๐Ÿ’€

10. A job is a job. Some people gotta just do what they gotta to to get by. Aint nothing wrong with that. Unless minors are involved

Muschi and Leigh like this.
  11. Piss off!.... Read my wall. Did you silence him too?

12. Sorry I get mad at people that don't deserve to breathe oxygen๐Ÿ™„

13. If you have a issue with someone report them.
    To report a message in chat or walls press and hold on it then tap report.

Mods and devs dont have time to watch everyones wall 24/7

Muschi likes this.
  14. I assume it was the player I just took care of. In the future reach out to myself or another moderator rather than getting angry in forums.

I took the liberty of removing the harmful posts as well.

Muschi likes this.
  15. You didn't do nothing until my friend had him silenced too. If you claim to investigate cases... Than actually spend time to investigate cases. We don't work for you. It's not our job to do your job for you!

16. I donโ€™t work for ATA. It is also not my job, respectfully. I do not get paid for this voluntary position.

Like previously explained, if youโ€™re having a concern that is not being addressed you can directly contact a moderator. Please refrain from continuing on this thread.

Muschi likes this.
  17. I GOT MUTED AGAIN! ๐Ÿ˜ญ it was an accident i swear #FreeIris

18. Once is a accident. Twice is intentional