Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I got silenced for no reason and everybody else that did the wrong thing never got silenced and I never even done anything wrong they have done this to me heaps of times i'm getting annoyed

2. Im perm silenced and its boring

3. How do I apply to get unsilenced from perm, cause I did nothing wrong, the other people in the chat, and the admin jumped to conclusions about what I was meaning. Before perm silencing at least talk to the person first admins!!!

4. As long as u prove u didn't do nothing wrong like take a picture of why the silenced they might unsilence u

5. I have a issue and I don't know if this is where it goes. I have been recently very bullied by a girl by the username of "Theoneandonlycassidy" I am in the hospital right now having to stay a night because of something I did to harm myself and its just really bad and was wondering if you could help

6. i want to stop being perminantly silenced i apalogize for my behavior an i really want to keep on playing pimd pls give me another hance im beging bith all my heart iwas stupid i am trully sorry pls let me playagain:'( :( :,(

7. If it has been 3 months, you may email support@athinkingape.com apologizing for your behavior in the past and saying that you will not exhibit this behavior in the future(only say this if you mean it because if you get silenced again they won't be so sympathetic).

8. A majority of the stuff said in this thread, being the "helpful" part of it, as well as some of the comments, are a load of bullocks. And that's what I think.

You can tell because a bunch of people are STILL asking for help after probably reading the part of this thread that they wanted to know about the most; the temporary/perm silence.

But, slenderman, you did a pretty nice job. Could have used some work earlier, but, hey, I'm late anyway.

And......

Bakahawasha.

9. He quit, anyway. No point in criticizing.

10. How do I appeal?

11. Is there a way to see who silenced you?

12. Nope, only way is if the moderator who silenced you tells you. Support won't let that sort of information out.

13. May I ask why the hell you're bumping all these damn threads?

14. ^ No you may not ask that, seeing its not your business.

15.  I wish I knew how long I had left its been a while -sigh- I just emailed them but hopefully it works out

16. Very useful forum this guide is very good

17. After i appeal and wait for three months!what will i do?what will i write?