Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I’m going to use that now sksksksks

2. Sksksk has been used in other places  or jsjsjsjs which is my favorite..

3. I just imagine someone repeatedly saying the phrase “just saying”

4. I  you

5. ^^ was reading that thread and disappeared lmaooo

6. @authorised so what’s authorized?

7. We don't know her.

8. I was actually reading it and went to the next page and that popped up..then the thread disappeared JSJSJSJSJS ?

9. I can still see it ? does this mean I have secret mod powers

10. I made a joke about wanting a boy to buy me free subway, I got no warning and was silenced for 24 hours. Meanwhile, we have people wanting to diddle dogs and children... They ain’t silenced 

11. In your case you’re free to send a help ticket explaining why you feel you shouldn’t be silenced and ata might remove it. That last part tho at times they are silenced but takes a few minutes for a mod to notice them, you can also report them to a mod or even help ticket (include ss proof in help ticket) to have them silenced

12. The American English spelling.

Authorised is British English.

13. So that makes me British ?

14. If you live in Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, you follow British English's rules even if you yourself aren't British.

15. Me telling in pub "memes > nudes" got silenced for 30 days saying I'm soliciting 3rd party application information lol. Please explain this to me.

And I was told in pimd chat that I said in campus hahahaha, I said it in pub come on.

Please, your new mods need a lot of training

16. I mean... you don't know that it was a new mod. ??‍♀️ And that's exactly what we're doing, learning on the job. Be nice, it's a tough gig. :wink:

17. It’s a Job..? Thought it wasn’t a ”Job”...y’all don’t get a payment from it.. I thought.

18. Tell them show that check ?

19. Definition of job -
    1. a: a regular remunerative position
    b: a specific duty, role, or function
    c: (1): something that has to be done :TASK
    (2): an undertaking requiring unusual exertion

20. i'd say it's more of a long-term internship tbh, not a job. mostly because when people say "job", you usually assume they get paid.