Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Y’all mods are salty

Besides my fav @ ulqiriorrra :/

2. Best attempt at my name yet. ily2

3. Never been silenced till last night for posting my club banner Twice. The message says "3 times in 5 mins" so wtf did I actually get silenced... I don't really care though but annoying when I saw clubs posting their banner way more than 3 times at the time I got silenced (while posting less then the amount that would put me in violation)

4. Thank you!!! Exactly this. :lol:

5. I just got muted for spelling Corny as separate messages in pub??? how am I supposed to know other plauers are posting just the letter "N" ?

6. It's considered spam.

7. @Pride did you really delete my comment? That's sad. Should've known you would after your mistake.

8. Your comment is still there. ?

9. WAIT, ON WHICH PAGE? I CAN'T FIND IT

10. @Pride

11. Every silence you make isn't valid and reasonable. Your "wArNiNgS" really aren't warnings at all. You allowed a situation in pub to escalate when a grown as men tried to push his homosexual fantasies onto other male players including myself. When confronted a out the situation on an alt, you had your rs lie in pub and post that you were sleeping, when another mod asked you about the situation. Said mod was also curious about why you silenced me instead of the guy who kept posting a out wanting to see pps in other men's mouths. That wasn't an error though, it was an abuse of power.

"You have been SILENCED from messaging. Reason: Posting with the intention of causing disruption in public channels."

"Cracker Squad" has nothing to do with "posting with the intention of causing disruption." That's remedial. Thats mediocre.

"You said "Cracker squad" on campus chat"

I was also, not in campus, but in pub. For you to lie shows how incompetent you are as a moderator and how you abuse that power. Many new mods are decent, some are even great, but you, hell no. You don't even admit your wrongs. And you have your rs act like you're sleep when you get called out

12. OH, I SEE IT NOW, THANKS

13. So a grown ass man can tell me a d other males, some who were under 18 that he wants to see men doing sexual acts to us... and you gave him... "a warning..." after what... the 5th time? Even though, I haven't posted any discriminatory remarks...

Maybe the sexual fantasies he kept wanting to see happened to us turned you on? Maybe you like that sh it or something, idk. You can't tell me to stop declining. That's just sick.

You even let him continue. You allowed it to escalate. Another mid even admitted that your actions were confusing.

14. "Cracker Squad" is not "discriminatory." I asked a few players to post it and they weren't silenced at all. Yes, even a couple Caucasian players posted it. No silence, no warning. I even posted it twice in a row after that unjustly 7 day silence and I still wasn't silenced. You make the new mods seem like noobs.

15. We don't actually select where we saw the silence. We silence according to the actual post. This is why we can't silence posts we don't see for ourselves. So if it says it's on campus, it probably is. If not then that's a glitch.

A lot of words and terms seem innocent until context is applied. Many players complain about a seemingly innocent post without realizing that it probably is legitimate as a silence.

That's not to say we're perfect. Mistakes will happen even if we do our best to prevent those. That's why the best thing to do is send a ticket. ATA has the final say. If we're wrong they'll let us know and lift it. If it's justified, they'll hopefully explain it to you.

16. I kept saying LBHHHHHHH LBHHHHHH ... Boom silenced for 1 month

17. That is spam. One of the most common things ppl get silenced for ?

18. I'm silenced permanently, because I said I'm one y.o. in Pub..

19. Send help ticket to ATA and tell them why you think you shouldn’t have been banned for that

20. I got silenced for saying game name which is against the rules I know so I used bypassing letters like ê,ū those & still got silenced where I see mods talking in normal & ppl using the proper name ? still they don't get silenced maybe they lucky to be ignored or I'm unlucky to find salty mods ? ,what's the point of pub if we can't talk normally& have topics which aren't that bad ? I mean a warning would be nice if it's autocorrect, when I asked 1 mod that y the other guy didn't got silenced ,I was told warning is given to nubs,I still laugh at that part .. but anyway know whatever I say even if it's small mistake I'll be silenced so I started taking precaution coz ppl can cuss & still not get silenced sometimes but if I say a name using bypass then I'll get silence, ik no chance at all 