She looks like meeee!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sunmi_, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Okay so how do I get the avi on the loading screen? She looks like me and i wan her!

2. Iโ€™m pretty sure sheโ€™s from a hunt from a while ago and I honestly donโ€™t remember which one it was. Iโ€™ll find it for you if I can.

3. She's from the prismeyland hunt (idk the exact name) and she was a side story avi so unfortunately you can't get her anymore.

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  4. Muschi likes this.
  5. Anyway you could only get her from completing a story line drop requirement ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tho I wouldnโ€™t lose faith in getting that avatar since ATA does have the tendency to release the same avatar but make it slightly different. For example, they did that with the ghost avatars from the Malice in Wonderland Hunt.

6. ^ I wouldn't say they have a "tendency" to do that when they've only done it twice in recent times.

7. O rip. It works for me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ƒ

8. *sad air horn*
    [​IMG]

9. I canโ€™t even update my game.. so I had no idea it changed rip me

AfterDark-Aphrodisiac likes this.
  10. Yeah it doesnโ€™t work for me either. I clicked twice and all I got was a disabled back button.

MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  11. It's supposed to take you to the post specifically in the Stories and Rewards Thread. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Maybe the link is bad? Idk ๐Ÿ™ˆ I haven't played with the post links much yet.

12. When I try to link, if I do any thing other than the first main page link then it messes up or works a couple times then decides to not :< (luckily though there's a new search thing where you can search within a specific thread and it send you to that post, but eh)

Also to op, that avi is from a past hunt so unless ATA brings it back you can't get it D:

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.