shard avatars looks like

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jinny, May 3, 2019.

1. Can you help me that how shard avatars looks like shard avatar information

DeJayy likes this.
  2. The zodiac shard avatars? Or a different shard avi (like the lambs/fawn)?

3. Which shards? There's a bunch of different kinds

4. Forum still has info on all of them, Zodiac for example is just few tppics below this one :)

5. We need a thread with info and pictures on all of the ones that exist so far, I’m willing to make it but I might need a little help.

6. I could be able to help a little. I have cap and sag ( both female) and my RS has cap, Leo and maybe another (male).

If you're including the holiday shards, I have both deer and both the puff Avis and one of the lamb or bunny ones.

Update:
    Zodiac; Capricorn, Sagittarius
    Valentine's; both bow avis, regular note, both puffs
    Easter; regular bunny, both deer

7. Is the ata thread not enough? I think it shows stats and how many to combine to create them

8. Yeah but all the info is on separate threads. A compilation of all the shard avatars in ONE thread would be better in terms of reference.

9. An integrated shard thread would be great ? I have the female leo and the cupid bow male if that will help? 

10. Female Leo would be helpful!! I’m also gathering info on the antique mirror avis and ghostly axe/bat avis.

11. Okay should i wall you the imgur link? I also have the first antique mirror female if you need it 

12. You can post the link here I can just screenshot the picture

13. I have an easy/lazy idea ?

14. What’s your idea?

15. This
    Pretty lazy, haha, but it has all of the information easily accessible. I would create a discussion thread (accessible in active topics) linking to that page (off on the side where people rarely post in threads) and whomever could post new banners/links as they are released. Then ask a mod to please edit the url in. Would this work well enough? cuz I'm feeling super lazy about creating a discussion topic if not, haha

Edit: o, and did I miss any?

16. Well that can do too i guess?

17. Oh yeah I guess that works

18. How does the ghostly bats or axes ava combined ? I mean do we need activator ?

19. Nope, as soon as you get the required amount they just combine!