Shard Avatar Discussion

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Victoria, May 5, 2019.

1. Or you can give them to me for free. ;) I like em.

2. if anyone is looking for Taurus shards in bulk, I'm selling 114:1b ️

3. I don’t like any of the shard Avis fr but you did an awesome job for this thread 

4. Weeeeellllll... I really like the price they're selling for rn ? haha. They're helping me buy old showcase items I've missed :D

Any particular house you're after? Why that one?

5. Tyvm  I hope they come out with ones you enjoy soon! I think they are enjoying this way of releasing avatars for now and expect to see some great ones in the futur myself.

6. I love them, its a great concept to get avatars, but they are too expensive for me still 

7. Yeah, I wasn't actually expecting freebies dw! And I guess Gargamel because I'm sorted into that, and I like the dark colors. But I don't watch GoT so I have no preference. I just want a female avi in armor with a sword. :D

8. Would love to get gargamel, im trying to buy shields but they are already getting expensive ?

9. Admittedly, the shard avatars are all quite expensive. Very rewarding I feel though to collect the pieces to one you really like!
    I did consider the Garagamel because I liked the dark color combo as well. Good luck to both of you collecting shields! :D

10. Man, I miss coding and making profiles prettu

11. New shard avatars! Yay!
    Just in case you missed:

What do you all think? Will you be collecting or selling the shards?

I'm personally v happy that each tier includes both masc and fem versions! Idk if I will be collecting them, but I might get the first 1 or 2 tiers.