SFW CLUB TIER LIST

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I say you're both dumb and mentally ill challenged.. I won't be explaining sh!t to this brick wall. Just stop and suck his d!ck while you're looking stupid defending your stupidity.

Sirrracha likes this.
  2. You seem very triggered

3. Unfortunately V 101 don't know how to act when they finally have a once in a life time SFW πŸ˜‚ They'll befriend someone simply because "They know someone from the other side" they seems a bit too happy about a war against a dead club πŸ˜‚

4. That's what they all say during a typing heckle.. I say get new content. You're as dumb as a doorknob and hate the fact you can't hide it.

Sirrracha likes this.
  5. I mean, resorting to calling the other person stupid is also extremely common. And predates the "triggered" insult... And all you've been doing is using the thesaurus to come up with as many adjectives to call me stupid as you can.

Danneth and Rouchie like this.
  6. This has to be one of multiple alts of that silly musical artist troll. He is so anxious to fight Volley. Kind of like riven.

Note to all. I don’t hit people because they want fight losses. Now move along.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Can't help but to do so.. You don't cover it well. Like obviously you don't know me.. Calling one stupid definitely not my go to. But you're one special RET4RD. Can't help it. Just be sure to proof read before submitting. K

Sirrracha likes this.
  8. You're over thinking.. I'm not who you think I am. I used to love witchy until she felt big and bad about that sh!t war against that dead club. And befriended someone because "im not a fan of people who's friends with AD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

Sirrracha likes this.
  9. You don't know me either, bruv. You're basing your observation off of a handful of posts of mine, which is what I am doing for you too. My guess as to you being a triggered hot mess is as valid as your guess that I lack intelligence. Good on you to admit you lack impulse control though

10. Have a good day, RET4RD. You're no longer worth the fight.

Sirrracha likes this.
  11. There's no censors on new forums. You can just type retard normally. πŸ₯΄

mossbosseller likes this.
  12. Cool story bro! Thanks RET4RD

Sirrracha likes this.
  13. I thought you said you were done? Oh right, you mentioned having poor impulse control...

DizzyDaizy likes this.
  14. 🀦 You're not challenging. The more you type the more it exposes your stupidity. It's so bad to the point that your one response give loads of sh!t to reverse back. And like I have ADHD so you get me excited and Idk where to call you stupid at πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ I'll just leave it alone. And you also try to defend it. I bet you're the type to say 5+5 is 20, get corrected and try to make a YouTube vid on why you're right. I mean we can talk bb but as far as the back and forth fighting... I'm good luv enjoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sirrracha likes this.
  15. Like why do I have to restate that I said "I'm done fighting" πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ there you go again.

16. S: Kefo duh (jk none)

A: UN, GG.

B: Bandz(they're pretty consistent tbh), Black Hand(I'd give my club a low B, high C, we are a small group tbh)

C. KY4F, Ascension, The Code, Black Hand

D. CnC, RoD, V101.

F. Secretly(being very generous), TFS, THC, TDA, Iconic, Rico, Legendary

Rip: Barcodes, V Formation, Bad, Smash, etc I dont feel like naming all the clubs that went inactive.

Neferet and Kefo like this.
  17. [​IMG]
    The fact that I'm still able to evoke a response from you, despite you trying to convince yourself multiple times that you are done with the conversation... like, I'm pretty sure that means I'm winning.

18. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nice selfie

Sirrracha likes this.
  19. The joy of entertaining your RET4RDnation keeps smacking me

Sirrracha likes this.
  20. Why don’t we do best to worst cat clubs πŸ‘€ who has the best service

BubbleButttt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.