Set record

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Im kinda temted n curius to see how fast could unlock every single normal party.

Who would come join if i made a club to try it? Even with just a alt or whatever.
    Most likely wont keep it after its done coz im not actul running a club again. Everyone saw how that went last time

Muschi likes this.
  2. I have a tip, you should start asap when you make the club. When you go to the club screen and click find a club, it shows you a list of clubs that were first created.

Only noobs use this button, but they use it a lot. Therefore, it's easy to get a lot of members quickly if you don't require a stat requirement and you're online for awhile when you first make the club to keep chat moving.

DinosAreTheOldestCars and Muschi like this.
  3. Also, you can legit just invite people straight out the starter club if you have the patience to teach newbies what to do. I did that one night in an old club and cut the party time in half by the next morning because I was able to help new people understand the game mechanics. And they tend to stick around clubs with active cc because talking is more important to them than partying. So keep your cc going.

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  4. The club I’m in has completed No Hand Brakes in 7 seconds before

Muschi likes this.
  5. Could be a good way to make bentos tbh if you're willing to do that. Unlock all reg parties (or just art skool & otaku lines) and sell the club for a handful of bentos, repeat

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Holy fuck thats fast

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Oooooo fidnt think of that. I wanna do full unlock of normal partys on this 1 but might do that a few times for kini and cat

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Yehh my club i i d i always tort noobs. Most stayed and became 20mcs+ fast from doing what i tort them then moving to cat clubs coz they spent money on the game. My plan was go for mainly noobs to get fast members even if they quit after a couple days can kick them n get more. Would just be good to get some not noobs to

9. Yep if im doing it the 1st party is being started the second i finish club wall which wont take long. Only need something basic to start then can make it look better while regening or waiting for party to start

Muschi likes this.
  10. I wanna do this. But tomorrow i might need someone to at least drop in for about 3hrs to keep a party going coz i got work. N then every week day after that unless i get sone one who stays thst i can make jocky

Muschi likes this.
  11. When every party is unlocked i will close the doors and drop 1 kini and 1 cat for the people that helped unlock partys

PT-Jules_preecs and Muschi like this.
  12. I started it come join if wanna

13. Update: 1st set is done. Can still come n chill n help unlock. Can hop in and out if wanna as well im im bothered

14. On the last party now! Free kini and cat for whoever comes to help. And its bij so do need more help. Alts are welcome bring as many accs as you want just no auto tapper thingy i want this done propr

Muschi likes this.
  15. Did it /o/
    It took 5 days 4hrs and only failed 2 partys n 1 was only just almost made it but just didnt 😔

Muschi likes this.