Set player ranges please

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PurpleSyn, Apr 2, 2019.

1. It's very difficult to enjoy the game when, out of nowhere, someone with a ridiculously high cs just comes along and starts farming a lower case player for whatever reason. I've seen it done because someone got upset over something that was said, because two clubs aren't getting along and one club decision to hit RS's too even if they aren't in one of the battling clubs, or just because they feel like being a bully. Please, set some limits. Either make it so you can only hit a person so many times, or set ranges for players to work within Thank you.

2. There are already hit ranges. You just happen to be in the same hit range. Not just your profile stats go into calculating a hit range ー things like your RS, your tutor balance, and everything else in the "Bonus Breakdown" section of your profile helps calculate your hit range.

Here are some threads that explain how hit ranges are calculated:

3. Mod material

4. a lower case player 

5. But then how can 100mcs players say things like this to a whole 5kcs player? You wanna deny ironic names their fun?

6. They have alts in that range.
    But yeah, I hate that attitude. I've seen same N player threatening my small alt and saying nothing to me for hiring a tut, for example.

7. Oh I know it’s more just the amusement in 100mcs threatening 5kcs whether alts in that range or not :lol:

8. As Muschi said, there are hit ranges, they're just a bit messy. In the threads she linked they mentioned further adjustments can be made further down the line if needed (they are).

As of now, if that 100mcs wants to farm a 5kcs player that would have no viable way to defend themself, it would be very easy to do.

9. I've had the same problem. Even from one of the players listed.

10. That's the same player on two different accounts I believe.

11. Some people have too much time on their hands smh

12. ppl like to be the bullies they never could be in high school on here 