Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Bruh, get yo ass outta here before you make long ass paragraphs again. Whatcha gonna do? Did you run out of homophobic slurs yet?

2. Chilllll :lol:

3. Bruh your mom would chew the hell outta that gum to get the money for birth pills

4. Take your irrelevant self back to your poor, run down farm ranch. We all know dat you eat at soup kitchens. Your kids are going to live on section 8. I didn't make any slurs, you filthy low-life cyber thug. Who do you think you are, little man? I can't believe you had da audacity to step to Greatness on a mobile app of all things, just cause you're safe behind your keyboard.

5. No, your mom needs to suffer for the sin of birthing a creature as foul as you.

6. Paragraphs, called it. I get it, you been abused. Just take this L and call it a day

7. Jaco, get yo ass out of this thread b4 your mom runs away like your father did

8. Look at you, a reflection of child neglect. A product of incest

9. You didn't even know your father. Your uncle is your father. You slept on maggot infested mattresses. Your grandpa touched you to his satisfaction as he beat your mother daily

10. I'm asian, as long as I get A's my parent will love me. And when I dont , they just spank me, and not run away like your father did

11. Okie, Im done. Continue in my NF's not in this thread , I dont wanna get blamed for getting this thread locked :roll:

12. You enjoyed those spankings too, weirdo. Ion't care what race you are. If you step to me you have to be prepared to be emotionally hurt. I hurt feelings when you disrespect me

13. Your NF has been smashed enough, you're not worth wasting my precious time on

14. I loved those spankings Jaco. I got B's on purpose Because I am that sick. What feelings are you hurting? I am emo, I emotionally depressed.

15. You mean you're 1mcs and cant hit me succesfully so you succumb to a petty excuse? Please Ive heard it all

16. Why hit you when I can just have you hit? You realized dat too, right? I see yo losses, I'm not da only one you've agitated

17. My losses? These losses are actually people who hit back in farm wars Jaco. Ofc Ive pissed them off, and obvs they hit back

18. Your losses are actually from your annoyingness and getting your ass farmed.

19. again... Too many words, not enough pictures.
    take that noob talk to pm.