Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. oh drama , keep going

3. I didn't say it wasn't gorgeous  she maybe expected more attention than it actually got with her being so full of herself,I see her trying to call out on other pretty girls : that's all I've got to say ?

4. lock the thread , lock the thread

5. Lmaoooo I'm the one that's full of myself... You're soooo right. And I didn't expect any attention. I literally posted a drunk ass picture with a Hennessy bottle. I didn't need attention. But please tell me more about how I'm full of myself... I would love to hear this

6. Do it! ?

7. Alexis and QueenBee are both beautiful asf k? K

8. common new mods, do your thang

9. nah cba : queen bee is doing no harm posting her pics. Stop picking on the pretty girls 

10. Get drunk and go to sleep then or better still kick rocks and cry yourself sleep. This was meant to be selfie thread. Stop the hating and drama!

11. Pls lock this thread and ban selfie threads, it has literally turned into a thread where females fight for attention. Pls lock

12. Those aren't selfies that's she's posting? literally my entire point in starting this. She's posted almost 50 pictures and only about 3 have been her taking the picture and the rest have been other people taking them. I could've sworn this was called a selfie thread, I must've been wrong :roll:

13. Love how you just said its meant to be a selfie thread but yet your defending someone who barely posts any selfies. Js :?

14. Oestrogenic bitterness right there lol.

15.  ohhhh lol

16. Tbh, i agree with Alexis, ? this is a "Selfie" thread. ?

17. Support

18. Exactly... That's my entire point... At least someone can read.

19. Is that your answer to everything? Lol. Thanks for proving my point 