Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. You're like 40 years old on a gaming app with the target market of 17-25 ... I'm tired of old folks like you on here criticizing us younger generations all because your youth wasn't as fun, and because these teenaged women are sick of old men like you pretending to be our age. I'm a young bull, not even in my prime, and you're an old geezer, getting closer to retirement. Rebuking the truth is futile. Proceed to practice silence, whenever my name is brought up. You ain't cringing, you're just having trouble keeping your dentures in your mouth.

2. yea dont you worry ive got that too

not sure how that's supposed to help your case tho

3. Thank you. Thank you. Still, no rp, but again, Asians are clearly gorgeous. You can't blame me for saying that. Also, you should screenshot the ones of your friends, when they find out that they're W.C.E. is my T.B.T. :lol:

4. You are trying to get tail online? smh

5. [​IMG]

Dunno if that'll work but yoooo.
    If anyone ever needs support or someone to talk to, I'm here for you!! 100% private & I never judge️

6. Add fit at the end
    Nice eyebrows tho

7. No... C'mon now, I just like to cake, you know this. You out of all people should know not yo take those screenshots serious.

8. [​IMG]

A very first selfie in 2017 and I love B&W effect ?

9. You have an alien head 

10. "I love cats"

11. Why some of the posted picture doesn't appear on my screen? Anyone knows?

12. My hair was nuts that day so ye I see it lmao

13. Are you using a flip phone?

14. But ur still a qt @lotus

15. Phil slide in

16. In my dms pls ;)

17. aaaaand I'm back yo.

18. Dank Butt hole lips