Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Looking a pic resembling you and everyone's lining up to get a smack at that head ?

2. Jaco, dude seriously just stop commenting please. I beg you. Literally no one cares what you have to say. Every frequent forumer knows you are a thirsty rp freak. Just accept it already and stop commenting. We dont want to see your comments. Thirst rp in silence, or at least away from forums.

Thanks in advance.

3. I AM NOT ANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIINNNNNMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG:((((((((()(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

4. O that's just sad :lol: everyone is always picking on kefo :')

5. I'm obsessed with nose highlighting

6. Thank you ?

7. when u ass kiss non stop, yew you are annoying

8. Stop mentioning my name. We all know that the freak part is true. No one in this world is thirsty for other people. You keep saying thirsty like I'm in serious need of hydration, when there are millions of people dying of dehydration. Keep my name out of your mentions. RP clubs accept my stats. I don't rp, I'm only here to upgrade. Every frequent forum user/observer knows that you and your buddies are lying. Don't say 'we'd as if you speak for the whole forums. Nobody thirsts for rp. Anyone who mentions my name in a slanderous way that consists of lies with no evidence is just confirming that they desperately want my attention, without admitting it.

9. Are friendly to people that aren't me*

10. "Lying" lol.

Literally no one ever converses with you on forums. No one wants you, Jaco.

11. the evidence is the club youre in

NEXT

12. /\ /\ /\ /\ Exactly what I was going to say I mean I know this isnt my conversation but seriously it has "Daddy" in the name

13. nah just ass kisser butt licker who fall for catfish since cant resist not doing above things

14. You are clearly lying. You see you're still putting my name in your mentions. The more you mention my name, the more you embarrass yourself. You can't say people don't converse with me if they mention my name first. No one wants you is something your parents told you. That's why you're saying it to me. You want me to feel depressed, because you're depressed and you hate yourself, hence your username.

15. It's not evidence. I just said my stats can only get me into rp party clubs as of right now. Can you provide a screenshot of me actually rping? Again, seek my attention, seek your wife's attention

16. It's NOT my club. I didn't name it. Don't blame me for being a noon with little virtual money. At the end of the day, does it matter what a club is named as long as the club is successful? With loyal members and completes parties? It's not about the club type or club name. It's about the bonds of friendship and helping each other prevail. At least you acknowledged that this isn't your conversation, unlike some rude people.

17. 2hot4me

Take me daddy

18. About to expose you :lol: