Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Don't categorize everyone along with you. Everyone is easy, why do you think we all get lied to so easily, played, cheated on, and used? "Easy with the right person?" Don't you mean, 'easier?'

2. In reply to all of that, and in summary: no.

3. I haven't said anything about degrading. When I actually get 'snubbed,' as you say, I'll admit it. Please, I'm not trying to do anything sexual with them. You say smash as if... nvm, you're thinking I'm you. I also do not objectify women. As a matter of fact, they can vouch for me.

4. I mean both

5. Creepy? Yo, seriously, NO ONE is creepy on here. You people always accuse men of being creepy, just because they either stop being interested in you or you lose interest in them and want an excuse not to like them

6. I'm a man so rethink your defense. No support gender assuming in 2k17

7. Look, all I'm saying is men always get accused of being things that they aren't and they also get accused of doing things that they didn't do... Want references?

8. References? I can see you creeping on woman on this thread. Your only foruming is on this thread. You only have an opinion on someone's selfie?

9. Creeping, who have I creeped on? I see someone who's attractive and compliment them, if I like them I slide in their pms and get to know them. Simple. I don't do anything that can even be considered remotely creepy. You calling me creepy is basically saying I'm creepy cause I love females. If I was gay, I doubt you wouldn't even say anything about me or anything towards me

10. Well if you were gay you wouldn't creep in the females so. Ggwp. If you haven't done anything creepy, why am I not the first or last to say it

11. Name a female, who I've creeped on, and have her provide proof. You're not the first to say it, because of 3 people who are spreading rumors about me. I have to address each allegation with proof, and even though I show proof and have it, it's like a court case with a racist jury... and no I'm not calling anyone racist, I'm just making a comparison

12. What proof have you shown, besides throwing some what ifs, "what if I was gay" and "what if this was racist"

13. What proof? Also, you quoted my 'ifs,' wrong. An honest female will tell you that I'm not creepy.

14. y'all argue too damn much

stop fighting and give me attention

15. Attention

16. Qt ♡

17. Promise this is the last ever one

18. Lol ok see you in a few days ?️

19. Dead

20. K
    a
    p
    p
    a