Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Lol that's not me Ivy

2. Ease up, I just peeped how people operate in general is all

3. Thirst trap

4. Kefo, you're not looking at their faces :lol: :lol: you've been complimenting those who show cleavage. The thirst traps are getting to you... RESIST THE TEMPTATION

5. Actually BabyJaco you don't know how I operate at all. You never met me nor talked to me ever so maybe judge yourself before judging someone else. And going by what your wall says your mad bc some female tricked you on here and now you want to judge every female. lol grow up, stuff happens get over yourself

6. People pertained to everyone, relax, shorty. You're confusing me with big bro. Also, I'm not judging you. I don't judge, it's all love over here. I got love for everyone, even those foolish enough to still say that he and I are one. He wasn't tricked, he was... What's the word? Used, but he'll get over it. I could probably figure out how you are, but that'd be time consuming and require effort and patience.

7. "Big bro"
    Lol u wot
    Stop lying to yourself m8

8. Why don't you just ask him? You can easily be proven wrong. Do you make blasphemous allegations just because? Why would you even speak up on something that you know nothing about, especially if it doesn't concern you?

9. :/ why are you assuming what I'm looking at?
    Are you insinuating that that girl isn't pretty? Does it matter to you whether I find them physically attractive or not?

The only person who knows a thirst trap when they see one is one who's been trapped. By calling someone a thirst trap are you saying "if I was thirsty, I'd contact them and creep on them" or are you saying that you believe that the average person would see them as attractive?
    get out.

10. Unless you're both numpty's then perhaps
    Otherwise it's too hard to believe that 'both' of you have the same attitude and act in the same thirsty way towards girls and basically talk exactly the same in general

That's all the attention you'll get from me though, cause I'm bored
    Bai baby

11. Only reason you're so active on this account now is that your main got farmed too hard and you're trying to make us think you're someone else when you'll be farmed for the same reasons as before because you're still you regardless of the account you use.
    The lying just makes you look afraid and it's a sign of weakness.

12. I've never been trapped, all I'm saying is... nvm, look up what a thirst trap is.

13. Dude, the word 'thirsty' is always being misused on here. First and foremost, everyone is easy so no one is thirsty. You're steady using the slang term out of context. Thirsty is used as in being desperate or promiscuous. We don't have the same attitude at all, I date white girls, while he doesn't. We don't talk the same, my voice is deeper, but you think that everyone with similar igns on a mobile gaming app are the same being. Spread love, not hate and allegations. Again, I can prove you wrong

14. Farmed too hard? Kefo, he was only farmed by people who were known for extortion, and they can't farm him no more, because he surpassed them. I'm not lying at all. Just because you named your alt after yours, doesn't mean that he did. Also, his alts are well-known as he's said the igns of them. Also, im not even active as much as you think I am. I hit a few parties, and socialize. Is that so wrong?

15. I'm nice and loving, while he's blunt and straightforward. I'm not as talented as him, but I still have my own loveable traits. Please, use logical reasons and not false, biased allegations. Spread love, not hate and false, biased allegations. Again, I can prove you wrong if necessary. Also, just because a lot of you hate him for keeping it real, no matter who's feelings got hurt, and you hate him for it, does not mean that you have to hate me too... and just because you're are offended, doesn't mean that he or I am wrong. Don't lie about him being something he's not, and don't compare me to him. Dont make up rumors, because they always get proven to be blasphemous. Let's eradicate the drama and go back to complimenting all the beautiful women. Is that too much to ask for?

16. Oh so thirst trap is a new and cool way to degrade girls and suggest that they're easy/putting out and that that'd bad. Great. Jaco the great 'thirst-trap'-shamer.
    I have even less respect for you now that I know what it means.

I once got frustrated by a girl who I noticed clearly putting out. Only reason was that I was her friend but I wished she was after me. Sad tymz. Is that you with every girl who snubs you Jaco?
    You call all the pretty girls who reveal skin 'thirst traps' because you can't smash. Don't pretend it's because you're righteous.
    It's because you're dirty. And mean and spiteful of women because you want them to be YOUR objects and when you see they're objects but for other people it makes you mad as heck. I have you figured out.

17. "Everyone is easy"
    Yeah not for you and not for me and not for anyone it seems. Don't lie to yourself. Most of us are 'easy with the 'right people.
    Don't assume that everyone is out smashing though cause they're not.

18. Rumours can't be blasphemous. I think you mean slanderous.

19. I thought Jaco had quit. He's back to creeping on every female that posts a selfie?