Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Dignity: where?

2. Hi your beard is sexy k, y so emo tho

3. His beard is patchy af at best. He looks like he's standing in the shower but won't turn on the water because dirty, smelly, grunge is his way of life. If he uses soap and washes himself just once, who he is may be washed away too..

4. Well then ^ someone's upset

5. Criticizing a 17 year old's beard by calling it patchy. K? You clearly don't realize that every man's beard is patchy to begin with. It's near as ever to growing evenly all over. 
    I was sitting on the toilet, hence the light switch. Idk why you've got switches in your shower. Pretty sure that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    Dirt? Oh. No that is you :), stranger.
    Try again

6. The hand tho is so...

7. Kefo has the finger to pleasure any woman

8. :lol: support

9. Try again? I don't need to, judging by that picture I succeeded.

People come to this thread and cry for attention, some sit on the thread's refresh button @frappuccino.. and when the attention they get isnt inflate the ego kind, they post a salty retort and flip the bird. How very predictable.

10. That is my style.
    I haven't seen one person on the selfie thread ever flip the bird at someone. You are just Takane Mk2 to me. I flip the bird and respond to you cause I like to see you happy that you think you're trolling me. 
    P.s. my ego is impermeable

11. FULL SUPPORT!!!!????? :-D

12. Your style is predictable? That's unfortunate. BTW, you haven't seen 1 person flip the bird in forums because it's against tou. Just saying. 

13. The only unfortunate thing is you.

14. Fixed..? And thank you c:

15. Chill, lumber Jack, dat ain't got nothin to do wit dignity

16. Sort of does but okay

17. Was Takane the greatest troll, before I came along? I keep hearing about her. I followed her, buhhh she was very ugly so I blocked her

18. No. She is just the only other person I've posted an intimidating picture at.

19. Intimidating

20. Intimidating?? Haha!! This isn't measurement contest. Nothing intimidating about you patches.