Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. I’m out of popcorn, sad
     
  2. Because people get butthurt over pictures in a selfie thread and love to cause unnecessary drama over them. Lol
     
  3. Ironic reply is ironic
     
  4. How bout everyone just stops bringing it up and the selfie thread becomes the selfie thread again.
     
  5. ?
     
  6. Also telling people to see a therapist or that they’re insecure ain’t exactly family friendly content
     
  7. Think I posted enough selfies lol waiting for people to upload and actually use this thread properly.
     
  8. It’s just rude and insensitive
     
  9. This pic is definitely not you :( disappointed af
     
  10. I've been through enough therapy and it just makes me aggressive
     
  11. Okay post you and I will judge just how disappointed
     
  12. Just got a new tattoo. You guys like it?

    Side note the ball on my nose ring fell out. Big sad.
     
  13. Don’t play the victim when you guys started coming at me in the first place for absolutely no logical reason. Bullying stems from insecurities and bullies do need therapy. Therefore I wasn’t wrong there. Done discussing this. Get over it
     
  14. He didn't come at you tho
     
  15. Some people just need to take their own advice
     
  16. You’re legally required to tell us if this is an advertisement for ata
     
  17. Some people also need to know how to properly use their there and they're
     
  18. It's not
    a paid one at least