Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Well judging by their profiles, you’d assume ??‍♀️

2. QUALITY post. I feel bad for those females she indirectly just bashed.

3. Not bashing, it’s the truth. However if you’d rather me say “individuals” I can correct myself. The individuals who go after someone over selfies have their own insecurities that cause them to bully. Is that better? ?

4. Basically, I called her picture suspect and she's still stuck on it. I don't think she knows what bullying is

5. I mean yeah cuz the thirst guys are too busy tryna yeet their way into the dms instead but it doesn’t mean a “girl” is insecure or something wrong with them just for being against your photos in some way. If you feel you’re good looking then just ignore the negatives ?‍♂️

6. The real question is, why do you care so much? (About my comment). Lol. Why react at all?

7. Actually, you were still coming at me. A few peeps messaged me saying I should post photos with my username, which I did. Took 2 secs. Trying to put someone down over pictures and also telling someone to dress up / eat a burger is bullying actually. Why not post some selfies instead of attacking people over theirs?

8. I never told you to dress up or eat a burger. I was literally only responding to things you said, that isn't "coming at you." And I have posted my face before.

9. Like don’t come on a selfie post if you have an issue with selfies

10. People fake their photos all the time, literally a whole term built around it. You shouldn’t be shocked people would question yours or anyone else’s for that matter

11. Why even post your pic with a tag? Lol man. Why do people feel like they need to get approval from strangers. If you know that's you, then that's all that matters. At the end of the day, by posting selfies, you're volunteering yourself to criticism as well. If you can't handle it, don't post. Simple. Learn to not react to everything.

12. Maybe just stop reacting (this goes to all parties)

13. Stop trying to take my words. Bye.

14. I don’t go to all parties, I don’t even go to any

15. A pop up amidst all this ??

16. I went to some graduation parties recently. I stuck with the pets and hated the party.

17. I feel that life tbh

18. Just get píss drunk and have fun??‍♂️

19. Idk why anyone would assume I’m fake. Just a normal girl. What got me was my private info being put out there. That was unnecessary. Don’t come at someone and expect to get friendly results either. I’m usually never this hostile.

20. Finally, a selfie  thank youuu!