Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. We're talking about Purg rn. All I said was I think you're fake. Now I also have the impression that you're full of yourself and can't read.
     
  2. Aww ty *blushes*
     
  3. Why, thank you. ?
     
  4. You need to stop.
     
  5. of the moment when you defended your new bff’s name
     
  6. Maddi is easily defendable.
     
  7. Oh neat, I too will screenshot it in memory
     
  8. And you’re still showing how worked up my selfies are getting to you. Full of myself? Hey, you’re the one bringing most the attention to me. You’re literally obsessing over me.

    ANYWAYS, literally the last time I’m responding to you. Someone post selfies & wash the weirdo out 
     
  9. I was responding to things you said directly to me :roll: how is that obsession
     
  10. : )
     
  11. It’s not and now I have a new person to dislike
     
  12. I can take it back as quickly as Thanos snapped his fingers at the end of Garfield.
     
  13. Iron man died for our sins in that movie
     
  14. You half assed spoiled a film Thanos was in
     
  15. It always is.
     
  16. If someone wants to but hasn’t seen yet that’s not my problem
     
  17. Spoilers were allowed on May 5th by the Russo Brothers
     
  18. Oh good
    Iron man became big dead and Thor might be in the next guardians of the galaxy
     
  19. 