Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. u seem v defensive and that sounds like a personal problem, but if this gets derailed and locked bc of this mess, bai

2. Still illegal but it'd have to be complained about or at least be significant to get this thread locked.

3. I think you’re just being bitter and going out of your way to do all of this because you’re miserable or insecure. No offense. You have your opinion about me. However, your excuses and reasonings are ridiculous, and posting my info was uncalled for. Not only did you fail at exposing me but if you couldn’t put two and two together (my name to my nickname) then it shows how much you also lack in the thinking department. Maybe work on yourself before you attempt to tear other people down ?

4. Alright ladies and gents there’s been enough drama today
    Can we all just politely shut up.

5. No but I like tea

6. Tea is such a stupid term

7. I wasn't "attempting to tear you down" but okay.

8. Tbh Wednesday doing great things out here whether wrong or right, posting repeated images of the same girl doesn’t exactly prove anything. ?‍♂️ nbd

9. You seem like an emotional wreck but I kept that to myself :roll:

10. It doesn't. I just find it odd.

11. [​IMG]

If I could post a million pics I would, but it’s legit the angle I take all my pics. Guess it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but not as big of a deal as you make it out to be.

14. I wasn't making it out to be a big deal? It was a comment. I find it odd and think you're fake. das all.

16. And I still find you to be insecure & jealous af. Maybe selfie threads isn’t your place to be ??‍♀️

17. Observasion : Your shirt matches your phone case 

18. Onservation: Your outfit matches your entire room. ??? I like it.

19. I read shirt as skirt and I was about to verbally attack you