Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Thank you ??

2. Imagine actually taking the time to “expose” someone but still fail

3. We’ve seen a lot of catfish around this thread. If it’s actually you in the picture don’t worry about it.

4. Like you ?

5. I post other things. Maddi spams the thread with cats

6. Why bother to even google it? You had 2 pages of having your selfie plastered and responded to... And the first one that might take away some attention you gotta go and try to expose for looking too good?

> Certified Bruh moment

7. It takes like a minute and I still think she's fake :roll:

8. I barely even post selfies here. I thought the angle was weird, sorry for being curious :roll:

9. this is weird as fuck. even if she isn’t real why do u care?

10. Agreed! Hopefully nothing else shows on there cause the last thing I need are stalkers and such ? All this over a pic

11. Yup, I’m a big fake. Next please.

12. I don't like fakes. Why does it matter to you?

13. It’s the average angle with most selfies ie pick the angle that makes you look the best, tilt the camera a bit to get the right lighting, and maybe slap on a filter that brightens and shades the image better.

14. Takes a minute to pull up their social media and expose personal info such as their first name which they might not want to be public on here.

The low quality and weird angle make it more likely that they're genuine than fake. Catfishes tend to have crisp insta selfies, not blurred yahoo pfp's.

15. I get the feeling you fail at exposing things often enough to know from experience ? teehee

16. The other selfie thread got locked because someone posted an image that wasn’t of themselves

17. Not the photo taking angle, the literal thinness of the photo is what I meant. Incorrect word choice ig.

18. Well.. in that case, inb4lock.

19. Tho that was from years ago and i think rules like that could have changed as the years went and the game grew

20. Impersonation is still against the pimlaw