Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. That’s how I take my pics. Also could be because I’m using tiny pic to upload onto the forum?

2. Actually I believe we’ve met a while ago if this is the same hulk but lmfao  good one ?

3. Lmao I don’t remember 

4. Why don’t you go do something productive like pull on your pixie stick or clean up that room ok lover boy?

5. I mean could still very well be fake, only way to know the truth is send them potties

6. Whoa, I must’ve lived another life. Next time someone asks me what my name is or I have to fill out forms, I’ll just write, “Allegedly Chantel”. Wonder if mom knows the truth ??‍♀️

7. Ew

8. o_O ya to me

9. 2 me or not 2 me that is the question

10. Just 4 me

11. Oooo cute

12. I guess I’m fake then  Didn’t know all of that can come from an innocent selfie. Why would I post a pic of some random chick, that’s freaking hilarious. Y’all are ignorant as ever

13. I like goldfish donations tbh. Forget the potties; they’re old news.

14. But it has happened before like a lot. And dw u cute af :)

15. I mean you’re just a tad hostile over it especially when I was only joking but...welcome to forums allegedly chantel

16. See we coulda gone into business, taken over pimd with monopolizing potties and fishes but you gon be sour like that

17. Thank you! ?? aha. It’s just weird when people try to disassociate you from yourself. It’s freaking weird. Don’t ever post a selfie or people will accuse your face of not being yours 

18. That’s why I post only the finest of selfies

19. Feline-est*

20. 1/10 attempt to catch a catfish.

It's Yahoo answers... Not even instagram.