Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Tbh with that stretch, I feel tickled

2. Literally said it wasn’t me but I think I know what picture mini is referring to cuz I saw it

3. I can’t get over it brah. Stuff was funny. Just the mental image of a squished face with a face mask on tryna look cute for a selfie 

4. I mean I guess it’s funny

But seriously wasn’t me, I hate that stuff with a passion. Almost as much as mini hates me and the other 99% of women

5. Mini gotta link the pic brah

6. She said she couldn’t find it again already

7. Maddi has a 6 pack we all wanna see

8. Nah just a squished up face and cucumbers on her eyes 

9. Gonna have to try harder than that if you wanna see my face

10. And a friend named football head

11. Show me secretly so that way I’m cooler than everyone else

12. Tbh there’s so much information on you that you can get lost in it all. So many people hated you and threads were even filled with peoples opinions and disdain. Even threads that didnt hint towards you immediately became filled with peoples hatred or comments of people comparing you to Jacob and how you’re the worst troll etc. it’s nice to read when you plan on sleeping but it makes me show only the slightest bit of sympathy for you. You want something but you’re really bad at expressing it. You want to be a troll but you’re only good at feeding it.
    It’s getting late and we should all sleep.
    Nighty night

13. How do I know you won’t post it

14. Mini brought the tea

15. People keep calling me a troll but I meant everything I was saying. There were some ugly ass mofos back then

16. I don’t need sympathy from another loser

17. We showed you the cursing loophole brah use it

18. And lose something so special as to knowing ya face and nobody else does? Never

19. I’ll think about it