Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. And I take it back on behalf of your big mouth
     
  2. You're so cute when you're being bashful, mini
     
  3. Mini is always cute wym
     
  4. I mean, I have a 6 pack of alcohol too
    It’s not impossible to have both
     
  5.  
  6. Nah I let go of soda for beer brah
     
  7. K but you're like 13 brah
     
  8. Note to self Ate_em is nicer when drunk
     
  9. I’m 10 years older than that stupid
     
  10. I bet
     
  11. Just say you wanna see my 6 pack
     
  12. I already did so where is it
     
  13. ^
     
  14. Young lady I’m going to teach you patience
     
  15. Shut up hippie
     
  16. Ew I'm not rp-ing w you. I save that for maddi
     
  17. I’m not RPing either. I wanna crucify RPers
     
  18. Staph tryna flirt with me bruh it ain't happening
     
  19. Brah is for surfer doùchebags. I wanna be a body builder doùchebag