Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. NO RAGRETS.
     
  2. Your misspelling makes me sad.
     
  3. You not knowing popular jokes makes me sad
     
  4. K but you're too sweet ?
     
  5. You thought you were gon get roasted but you actually just ate 10 lbs of roasted steak instead
     
  6. You existing makes me even sadder
     
  7. Was that for me?

    I think it would've been more effective if you worded it like...

    "I could roast you but you aint gonna get as roasted as that 10lb steak you heaved down your gob."

    But nice try nonetheless
     
  8. Bold of you to say with that username...
     
  9. K but you secretly lub me whether you wanna admit it or not
     
  10. You existing makes the world a better place cause you've got an amazing heart and soul and like you're just like the closest thing to perfection. ?
     
  11. You are too cheese oml I blush
     
  12. I love cheese, thank you. ?
     
  13. I’m 165 pounds
     
  14. She’s 320 pounds
     
  15. How did you guess my weight so easily
     
  16. He’s just got talent.
     
  17. Cool bruh. Does that include the weight you carry from your disappointed parents?
     
  18.  
  19. Eww why that popcorn look unbuttered...