Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. Exposed ??
     
  2. Then you should post 
     
  3. i ain’t tryna ruin the thread tho LOL

    ? totally me
     
  4. ellen looks good here
     
  5. Is that Miley Cyrus.
     
  6. No guys it me I posted here because pear pressure from Anonymous
     
  7. I just picture you angrily squishing pears.
     
  8. That’s my biggest hobby tbh
     
  9. No y’all wrong... that’s Captain Marvel when she cut her hair...
     
  10. Wat did the pears ever do to u
     
  11. They said I was pressuring them on a forum platform... so I pressured them into squish ?
     
  12. Anon, post again before I bump your other one :D
     
  13. :( hey now
     
  14. You murderer 
     
  15. i didn't wanna wait so... be mad :lol:
    Hai tho qt
     
  16. I win
     
  17. Anon is cute or whatever
     
  18. Dislike ?
     
  19. ily k ?