Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I stand corrected..half of the straight females and all of the non straight males ***

2. Oh I know who you are ....

3. 

4. You better...you even got a fan sign from me chololololololo

5. Girls be getting moist when they see them 6 pack

6. Catfish. You aren't Beyonce!

7. Ahem, of course I wouldn't pull out lmao. You'd prolly end up wit like 20 kids if you was here, mamìcita. (I kno I'm late lol)

8. This doesn't count. People were expecting it to be more revealing or nothing covering it at all. You've teased these immature teenage boys who are going through puberty. How could you let those poor, sealy deprived, virgin teenaged males down? Smh, they don't know how to handle this. They're hormones are going bizarre as I discuss this. Do the challenge right, or don't mention it at all. #ThoseVirginBoysMatterToo #EvenThoughTheyUsuallyWatchAdultVideos #DoItRight #OnlyDidThisOutOfBoredom lol

9. Yet you're the only one trying to provoke her to reveal more

10. Yet you're the only one trying to provoke her to reveal more[/quote]

since you're an unintelligent life form, I'll restrain myself from savagely hurting your feeble feelings. Epitome of pathethic. I'm not provoking anyone to reveal. Did I compliment her? No, so obviously you're an alternative account adding your nonsense in so I don't farm your main. Resort back to being a nobody. Let me do my self-addressed duty to troll.

11. ^why so defensive? You trolling yourself m8

12. A+ for the effort of digging this sexi babe from at least a hundred paged back 

13. [​IMG]

Excuse my messed up camera

14. Excused

15. Why thank you

16. Same person btw. Sorry I forgot I posted that on my alt

17. Figured

18. ? why y'all buff gang