Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.


  1. it’s been a while, hi 
     
  2. That screenshot is going on my fridge. :')
     
  3. Oof I made it onto the fridge my life is complete
     
  4. So I have a baby face from hell. I promise I’m 22

     
  5. :(

    I’m breaking out my birth certificate brb
     
  6. Not enough, imma need to see that bank pin for proof thx  oof jk Issa fab photo werk et
     
  7. ur so cute but i feel like if i pet u, u would literally rip my arm off with ur teeth
     
  8. With my bítches



     
  9. Oh .... well hey there ;) hmu for rp
     
  10. I volunteer as tribute for science
     
  11. I’m in there like swimwear
     
  12. I swear my baby cousin sister tried to do this when I was smoll
     
  13. why do u look like joji miller
     


  14. Idk who that is but im sure he fine af
     
  15. Bc ur fine af
     
  16. Oh trust me, he is.
     
  17. I. Love. This. Picture.
    and you, pew pew
     

  18.  
  19. Omg ur beyond say