Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

2. Nice set of teeth.

3. Gorgeous ?

4. Friendsgiving today ft cute filter

5. I admire everyone’s confidence in this thread. You’re all stunning ?️!

6. "No u," like the Instagram thots say :lol:

7. So you an Instagram thot now

8. If I was a female and if I had big boobs, I'd be an Instagram only thot, but I'd be a lesbian virgin with an income of cash from posting fully covered provocative pics and collect cash app and pay pal donations from ho rny and desperate (thirsty) people like Instagram hoes do. I can't hate on their hustle. It's genius. Those girls don't work at all, yet they got their own property, vehicles, clothes and other items paid for, basically for free. It's brilliant. Women have outsmarted most men... once again. I believe we need a female president now... just not Hillary.

9. -starts singing "Stupid Girl"-

10. They literally don't have to have sexual intercourse nor send explicit pictures/videos to get what they're getting for free. They don't have sugar daddies, they have fools who worship them. Imagine being spoiled for showing your body in clothes or a little cleavage is visible and getting thousands of dollars for it from strangers who'll probably compliment you, do anything you say and support you without having to worry about an encounter in person. One giant leap for women, one giant step back for men.

11. So you disagree that their method is brilliant? They sit on their asses and post pictures all day and get paid for it.

12. I can't say it's not a wise business venture. It's sad, narcissistic behavior. I will also agree that the digital version of debauchery is a lot safer than it was a few decades ago.

13. Thanks bb ️

14. my hair is v poofy

15. Oof I actually agree there