Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 0o0xXI_Wallace_lXx0o0, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well its rude they don't know me I'm not basic I dislike pumpkin and I don't spend time on Snapchat. Just a costume I have to wear for work 

2. Marry me

3. You look so not expired Jopo san?

4. Thought this threads I realize that most of pimd player is fat.... it not like it a bad thing well yes it is a bad thing but it not like I'm against it well I'm actually against it but I don't hate fat people no offend

5. make up your mind

6. lmfao where were you getting with this?

7. There are tons of girls who go for the cat look each year during Halloween. I'm not trying to bring you down lol. I don't care about it. I'm saying you can do much better than trying to pull the cat look off. But hey, if you wanna be typical, go for it.

8. You mean....

9. why thank you :cool:

10. Bam

11. Op looks like AGP's son, Pickleboy

12. Never heard of em

13. Again. You don't know me dude. I wanted to be something else. However my job deemed it inappropriate for little kids. So don't pretend like you know who I am or how I think -_-

14. Bruhh.. Whut? :| I'm not pretending to know who your are or how you think :| I don't care about that useless stuff lel. Like I said, you can be something else rather than a typical cat girls pull off each Halloween :| Jesus. You're taking this to a personal level, calm those tits.

15. lovely painting behind you :p

16. Shower curtain ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.