self harm/ anerexia/ bullemic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Firbmthaawcmtmiw (01), Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't explain how i feel. It's like i'm constantly feeling heavy inside and empty. The only thing which explains how i feel is the song 'goodbye(i'm sorry)' by 'jamestown story' it really understands me. U guys should check it out and tell me if u feel the same 

2. I Wanna die. My parents like hate me

3. Soft u don't wana die. It's a shame ur from america cuz i would of run away with u 

4. I'm crying in my room. My dad calls my mom and says I'm a winer. He like a one room next to me and the walls aren't thick.

5. Dont die or run away!! My god I promise you things WILL get better!! Just give it some time!!.

6. Neoseeker, follow me. I hold no judgement, even if you just share one small part, it'll help.

If you keep everything to yourself it will just keep festering and make you feel worse, and more alone.

There is no wrong way to express yourself; tell your story, unless it's detramental to your physical well being.

Even if you don't want to tell someone else right now, do something to get it out. Draw, write, pick up an instrument, even put in headphones and blast some music.

7. Soft it's okay. It's just an opinion nit a fact. Ur not a winer at all 

8. I would die without music.

9. Same MORDICA  soz i forgot ur name....

Again  lolz

10. Oh yeh  i remember now

11. Softy, they don't hate you baby. They grew up in a time where there was even less known about depression, and it wasn't talked about. Some people still treat seeing a therapist like a dirty little secret, and it shouldn't be that way.

12. When I was labeled mental I was put in a soft room. O-o

13. Amanda your not mental  ur a awesome girl and don't u ever forget it

14. I am mental. I'm missing an eye.

15. That doesn't make u mental 

16. Just cuse u lost an eye dousent make u mental

17. I went psycho and screwed up my parents car with an axe. Lost my eye 2 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.