self harm/ anerexia/ bullemic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Firbmthaawcmtmiw (01), Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have it pretty rough too 

-am

2.  my bestie is too immature and she's selfish and can't do no nothing for me whilst i waste all my money on her. Then I can't tell nobody about my life. My dad doesn't love me, my mom's stress gets the best of her, same with her perfectionisty ways, and my dad's wife doesn't want me near them. She drugged my father JUST TO HAVE A BABY. But failed. My stepdad's 26 when my mom's 41 and my stepdad smokes and maybe does drugs and my mom now smokes. I'm in the middle of it all and i can't even do anything. I'm just being tossed, hurt, broken and abused mentally and emotionally. Heck, I can't even feel any love or emotion or feelings now!  All I feel is an empty void.  I can't spill my feelings out to anybody. When I tell my mom i have no friends at school, she says she couldn't help me. How am I supposed to tell her about my point of view of life if she can't do shit about me having no friends?!

3. And worse enough, my stepdad had to stop me from sticking that knife into my heart.

4. within the fact I'm fifteen, I was labeled mentally mad. I'm missing an eye. My cousins blind and in a hospital in Japan. I'm in Russia and need to go to Korea.

Honestly I've lost trust. I remember the day my stone heart was breaking and My love ran away....

5. Chloe  it's ok don't commit suicide. Y commit suicide if ur gona die in 2012 anyway ?? But really stop wanting to die. Let me guess what u think:
    Death is less painful than life ?
    Life is ok if u give it a chance. PIMD is ur friends/family so speak 2 us instead of ur parents. 1 day ur going 2 prove your parents wrong. Being different is OK. They laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at them because there basically clones of eachover  ur family will love u no matter what even if it doesn't seem like that. Phone 0800 1111
    They will help u. Explain ur situatin to them and the best bit is it's all a secret. They keep no records and only act opon it if they feel ur in major danger. I'm here 4 ya hun i love ya no matter what  (no homo)

6. It's not easy to open up when you're feeling like that. I know from personal experience. When I was 11 I developed severe depression with suicidal tendencies, and severe anxiety. My mother is a psychotherapist. You would think that would mean that she would have noticed what was going on with me, and gotten me help... However she seemed to be blind to the fact, and I didn't get any help for a year and a half. I still have the scars on my wrists, 10 years later.

7. Wow that I had it bad I gess not

8. I strongly dislike my family.

9. Sorry to hear that  i can't even begin to describe the feelings of depresion. It's just so undescribable (I'm not sure if thats a word) but seriously don't give up on life  ppl suicide isn't the answer.

10. I hated my mother for the longest time. It always seemed that she was more willing to listen to her patients, than her own daughter. I said some pretty horrid things that I deeply regret now.
    However, my mother and I have a decent relationship right now, which I am thankful for. But it probably helps that I no longer live at home.

11. Most people think of me as the funny goofy kid who jokes too much and takes too many risk.but that's only what people see underneath that I'm lonely my dad is always at work my sister is normally at work or studying.My mom left when I was young.I always felt that if I got into enough trouble my dad would have at least talk to me so I decided to do alot of dumb stuff . He didnt seem to care so I worked harder in school and always got A's and I hoped he would notice but he didn't. So I started cutting myself I hoped that maybe if I balanced out physical pain with my sadness I'd feel better.one night I heard my dad talking to his friend about how he wished I was a better child.I felt alot of pain almost like I'd been hit by something.so I tried to kill myself my dad heard me crying in the bathroom and he stopped me.but sometimes when I don't succeed or I fail I think about killing myself but I never do because I'm scared.

12. Soft  my whole family are twats For reasons i don't want to share. I'm here for ya darling 

13. My mom has 2 friends. That's all she talks about and hangs out with. She comes home at 8 when she leaves at like 8 in the morning. Then when she gets home back to her Frieda texting calling. My mom literally texts faster than me and I didn't know that was possible.

14. Kim. Suicide seems like a awesome idea untill you get to close and become too scared right ?? Ur not alone 

15. :O

Nah. I don't trust them. And no. Death is painful when you lose everybody you love. I love my family... I really do. And Mordici, you lost an eye?! OMG i'm so sorry girlie...!

-hugs-

One day I'll try to visit you. I'm so so sorry. I wish I could feel your pain... And NO. YOU ARE NOT MAD. You're so... Perfectly normal. You're actually unique. If it makes you feel better, we can trade pictures to tell you you aren't alone. I've got scratches all over my body and a scar on my cheek. 

I believe in my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and the almighty God. No, they are not one being. To me... I believe when I go to heaven, I get to sing praises and feel no pain.

16. My dad abused my mom before I was born and after I was born my parents started fighting and got divorced. My dad had slept with a prostitute in a brothel...

17. Ok. This thread has reached page 4. There is some therapeutic value in talking through things and 4 pages = alot of that.

However asking ppl to come together and commiserate so you can respond to them also drags things back and reopen issues that may have been dealt with.

This kind of thread can reinforce issues and have unintended consequences. Will the OP allow me to lock this one up?

18. I had some pretty bad things happen to me by ppl who I thought cared for me. But to them I was just I joke. Every time I think about it I start crying. The story is too long to share.

19. :O.

NO. Cursed, this actually helps us get along and let us kniw we're not alone. You're taking everything away! You know, you're the only mod I actually *HATE*. You're like the new mod pwer abusing LEO. 

20. I don't mind but it helps sometimes 2 talk 2 people u can't see and understand. But i also totally understand where ur coming from 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.