secret crush <3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by miley350, Jun 14, 2018.

1. my first ever day at school and a really really really hot guy makes eye contact with me. My face turns bright red and I try to make it look like I was looking at something behind him. He walks up to me and says so kindly and hotly “welcome new girl” he winks at the end of “girl”. I mumble “thx hot guy” he didn’t hear me but my new friend said “thank you, we will be allllll the way over there” as she pulls my arm she mumbles so softly only I could hear “away from you”. After we sit down and trade our foods, I ask why she pulled me away so fast. She said “he’s hot but he’s a player”, i looked at her confused”. “He was dating Becky”- I interrupt her with “becky as in Becky popular hot girl?!?” “Yes anyways, he cheated on her with her bestfriend, Jessica” I do a hand motion like a bomb blew out of my head.

~4 days later~

Joshua (the really really really hot guy) came to Lilly and i’s table. “Ughhhhhh” Lilly groans as he sits down. “give him a chance” I say with my lips making a fake smile. “Mind if I sit here?” Joshua says so kindly. “Of course” Lilly and I say together. “not” Lilly mumbles. I nudge her with my elbow while asking “so wyd this weekend?” “Planning on asking a really hot girl to my house for a pool party” Joshua says so hotly. “oh” I say sadly. “So let me get to it!” Joshua says “huh, it’s not the weekend” I say so very stupidly. “well I want to ask her now so she can plan for it this weekend” he says “righttttt” I say about to put a gun to my head. as I sit there so patiently waiting for him to go ask Becky to his pool party Lilly is sitting next to me banging her head hardly on the table. “will she get a plus one?” Lilly asks “of course, I’ll go ask her now!” Joshua says. He taps me on the shoulder bc I’m staring off to space thing about him shirtless and he says “ new girl, wanna come to my house this weekend for a pool party??” in my head I say “ahhhh omg omg omg yesss” our loud I say “I can check my calendar” “okay, I’m guessing Lilly will be ur plus one?” He says kinda upset “well of course, is that a question?” I say kinda upset as well. “No no no, it’s just”- I interrupted him kinda rudely and said “listen if u have a problem with me she doesn’t have to come” I didn’t get to finish and Lilly looked at me with a gross look and Joshua looked at me with a smile. I put up my index finger telling them to wait, “ but if Lilly doesn’t come, neither will I” Lilly then smiles and Joshua looks sad. He says “fine” I’ll pick u guys up around 4 p.m.

~to be continued~