Second chances. Waste not!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Maldita-, Jan 2, 2020.

?

Do you agree with my suggestion to do a weekend throwback? Second chance to get your avi converted?

1. Most def! NO to wasted ECs

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nah.... who cares..

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. So I managed to collect all the cuffs, collars and blindfolds needed to make the avis I wanted. I begged, opened boxes and traded for bentos. Finally when I got everything in place, I get busy in RL and then realized later after I RAN OUT OF TIME! So now what to do with all the cuffs, collars and blindfolds I collected? Such a waste! So I created a HELP ticket only to be told "sorry not in store anymore" to which I replied "disappointing specially since I spend so much money on this game".
    Maybe ATA can do a THROWBACK or SECOND CHANCE type of thing where for the weekend you can have a chance for missed opportunities like converting avis? Or like just auto convert for the shorter run avis? I mean this happens to me all the time. RL comes first, deadlines during peak times of the day aren't ideal, specially during the holidays or work hours for most of us full time employed people. It takes time, effort and money to do all these activities. Care a little about how much money people spend on the game?

2. You had a whole month to get it done, I got the one I wanted in a day.

Muschi likes this.
  3. You just had poor time management. ATA made it clear when they would be expiring. Use this as a learning lesson. It sucks, sure, and I would hate to be in the position you are in but sometimes you need to just accept the failure and learn for next time.

ShotoTodoroki, Maddi_Matsu and Leigh like this.
  4. Whenever ATA releases things like shards that are limited edition, there’s always a reminder on the home page when you log in. So I can’t say I feel bad.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.