LIMITED-TIME CONTENT School of Punk!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Tap the phone then tap leaderboard thingy then tap rewards

2. Why does the story Avis have to be ugly and the good Avis are won by opening xc box’s ? Not fair

Hag and Maverickxxvii like this.
  3. ATA we need sexy avi hunt next✨✨✨♾

4. Really wish we could choose whether we get male or females avis!

5. True, these avis are personally not for me but I do understand that someone likes it and I’m happy that you do but I just don’t

6. I support this 👀

DoIIface and Fawn like this.
  7. Nice and colorful! Jumping into this hunt later than typical but looking forward to the remainder.

8. Nope. I don’t like this hunt :oops:

9. I've loved this event so far! The only thing I don't like is the insane amount of pink I'm seeing for the stat items. I was hoping we'd get some spiked bracelets, but I was disappointed to not see a one of them black with this new side story. 😕

10. Hahaha same here! Legit took a break, cause i was not interested with these avis

11. I just wanted to ask about the pronoun in Breaking Plaid’s description. It’s the only one with pronouns. Was that itentional?

12. Pretty in Punk from the box and the lb avis have pronouns in their descriptions.

I actually think they might have accidentally swapped the male and female descriptions for that pair of avis, because the Breaking Plaid one would obviously be made out to be male by many people and probably used in that way. Also, they've accidentally put wrong descriptions to avis before, so that would not be surprising in this event.

13. I wasn’t sure. The others don’t seem to have pronouns, but one avi is mentioned as being involved in queercore, so I wasn’t sure if it was a mix-up or intentional.

14. as a bisexual person... wtf is queercore

Zelda likes this.
  15. Hardcore queer

Phobia likes this.
  16. taken from Wikipedia

“Queercore
    (or homocore) is a cultural/social movement that began in the mid-1980s as an offshoot of the punk subculture and a music genre that comes from punk rock. It is distinguished by its discontent with society in general, and specifically society's disapproval of the LGBT community.“

basically punk people makin’ punk art about bein’ gay and punk

Day likes this.
  17. Glad this hunt is only on for 8 more minutes! Enjoyed my break though! 🤟🏼

18. name*